Premium Seat Seminar programme unveiled
Thursday, February 23, 2012
With 81 days to go, the preliminary programme for the inaugural Premium Seat Seminar has today been unveiled; showcasing the stellar line-up of international speakers on offer in Turin.
Europe’s first meeting dedicated to the sports sector’s premium seat, hospitality and suite market, Premium Seat Seminar will be held parallel to TheStadiumBusiness Summit 2012 in Turin, Italy, on Tuesday 15 May 2012.
Presented in partnership with the Association of Luxury Suite Directors – North America’s leading trade body – the total focus of Premium Seat Seminar is on driving premium seat business, improving customer service and building loyalty in this highly-competitive sector of the sports hospitality market.
The international speaking line-up brings together industry leaders from across North America and Europe, including:
- Caroline McEleney, Head of Hospitality Sales, Manchester, United FC, UK (preview here)
- Tom Glick, President & CEO, Derby County FC and Director, General Sports & Entertainment, USA
- Bill Dorsey, Chairman of the Board, Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD), USA
- Maria Walsh, Head of Stadium Advisory, Sport+Markt, Germany
- Andrew Hampel, CEO, ISG – International Stadia Group LLP, UK
- Frank Wassermann, CEO Arena One GmbH / Allianz Arena, Germany
- Marie Lindqvist, Stockholm Globe Arenas, Sweden
- and many more!
- Xperiology launches Premium Seat Seminar in partnership with ALSD
- Manchester United joins the line-up at Premium Seat Seminar 2012